UPDATE: Bonnaroo 2021 has been canceled. More details here….Bonnaroo TICKETS
Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival announces health and safety entry protocols for 2021.
As we are all very excited to be back together again in just a few short weeks, we wanted to share an important update that will require us all, as the Bonnaroovian Code says, to “Play as a Team.”
Today we are announcing a new Health & Safety entry requirement for all Bonnaroovians.
Please take a minute to read and make plans for the following! We can’t wait to see you on The Farm!
Bonnaroo 2021 Entry Protocols
The safety of our patrons and staff is our number one priority. As such a full COVID-19 vaccination or negative COVID-19 test will be required to attend Bonnaroo 2021.
Bonnaroo strongly encourages vaccination. The last day to receive the second shot of Moderna or Pfizer, or a single dose of Johnson and Johnson is Thursday, August 19th.
For patrons who are not fully vaccinated, a negative COVID-19 test result must be obtained within 72 hours (3 days) of first entering Centeroo. Bonnaroo requests that unvaccinated individuals wear a mask at all times while on The Farm.
Bonnaroo 2021 Entry Procedures:
- Comply with the Bonnaroo Fan Health Pledge
- Complete the Bonnaroo Health Verification as detailed below and receive a Health Check Wristband
- Bring your festival wristband and a mask
- Pro Tip: DO NOT put on your wristband or tighten it until you’re ready to head to The Farm.
Bonnaroo Fan Health Pledge:
We ask that you not attend the festival if any of the following is true for you or anyone in your party:
- Within 14 days before attending the festival you have tested positive, or been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19
- Within 48 hours prior to attending the festival, you have experienced symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g., a fever of 100.4 or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking muscle pain/achiness, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nasal congestion, runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue, or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19 identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.)
- Within 14 days prior to attending the festival you have traveled to any international territory identified by federal or applicable state or local governments as being subject to travel or quarantine advisories due to COVID-19.
Bonnaroo Health Verification:
- Present a valid ID AND proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 test within the past 72 hours to any campground medical tent and receive a Health Check Wristband. The Health Check Wristband will allow entry into Centeroo along with your festival wristband for the duration of the festival. Both a festival wristband AND Health Check Wristband are required to gain entry into Centeroo.
- Forgot to test, lost your vax card, or are outside of the 72-hour window? No problem. COVID-19 Rapid Antigen testing will be available at Bonnaroo at any Plaza Medical Tent for $40. Health Check Wristbands will be issued upon negative test.
- Positive Test Protocol
- Should someone test positive on site they will be given a second (complimentary) test for confirmation. Medical staff will notify the individual of their test status, remove their festival wristband, and provide them a pre-printed card with instructions on how to request a refund for their ticket.
- Patrons who test positive are not allowed to remain on site and will be asked to collect their belongings and exit the site immediately.
Based on the latest advice from the CDC, Bonnaroo will require masks in any indoor spaces, regardless of vaccination status. These areas include the General Store, Plaza Barns and all enclosed activations.
In addition, Bonnaroo will have increased hand sanitizer stations on site, and cleaning crews will do frequent cleanings in high touch areas.
NOTE: Check with Bonnaroo.com for any changes or updates to health and safety protocols.Nashville Concert & Show Tickets
Visiting Nashville and Need a Hotel?
GUARANTEED Lowest Rates for Nashville Hotels!
Nashville.com: The Complete Guide to Nashville, Tennessee!