First Single “Ain’t Always Pretty” Garners More Than 20 Million Streams on Spotify; Featured on Bobby Bones Show and Apple Music Playlists
Logan Mize continues to prove that he is one of the hottest artists to watch in country music. With cutting-edge successes throughout his career and strong fan feedback Mize will deliver a 12-track album aptly-titled Come Back Road on July 28. The strength of the songs on this album comes from A-list writers including Mize himself along with Josh Kear, Ross Copperman, Matraca Berg, The Warren Brothers, Rodney Clawson, Shane McAnally, Josh Osborne and many more.
The first single, “Ain’t Always Pretty” has already seen more than 20 million streams on Spotify where it is featured on the popular playlists ‘Hot Country’ and ‘New Boots.’ It is also included on Apple Music’s notable ‘The A-List: Country’ and ‘Cool Country’ playlists. Launched by The Bobby Bones Show, the song is quickly becoming the most popular single ever released by the fast-rising performer, catapulting him to success. After being dropped from a major record label Mize is continuing to pave his own yellow-brick road to success.
“If I was a record label, I would be scooping this guy up ‘cause this song is a hit,” Bobby Bones said on-air, adding, “I get chill bumps from this song.”
“I’ve never put my voice behind a bigger or better group of songs. I would love to see them connect with a grand scale audience that loves them as much as I do,” said Mize.
Come Back Road Track Listing
1. Somebody To Thank (Josh Kear / David Frasier / Ed Hill)
2. Life’s a Party (Josh Kear / Mark Irwin / Chris Tompkins)
3. Cool Girl (Logan Mize /Daniel Tashian)
4. Come Back Road (Josh Kear / Rodney Clawson / Ross Copperman)
5. Better Off Gone (Abe Stoklasa / Donovan Woods)
6. All This Night Needs (Daniel Tashian / Matraca Berg/ Dave Berg)
7. Ain’t Always Pretty (Brett Warren / Brad Warren / Chris Stevens / Lance Miller)
8. Drinkin’ Buddies (Chris Gelbuda / Kylie Sackley)
9. Bands Make Her Dance (Logan Mize / Rodney Clawson / Luke Dick)
10. Catch a Fish (Logan Mize / Warren / Warren / Miller)
11. All Time (Luke Dick / Shane McAnally / Josh Osborne)
12. Big City (Daniel Tashian / Troy Verges)
About Logan Mize
Logan Mize is an accomplished country singer/songwriter from Clearwater, Kansas, who has deep musical roots to his family tree. His great uncle was Billy Mize, largely known for crafting and evolving the legendary Bakersfield sound, which included musical pioneers Merle Haggard and Buck Owens. In 2010, several years after moving to Nashville, Logan signed a publishing/record deal with Big Yellow Dog Music and a booking deal with William Morris Endeavor. He spent the next seven years playing seemingly every venue in every town across the U.S. and winning over fans every stop along the way. In 2016, Mize made waves when he booked a solo acoustic tour via social media and traveled more than 20 thousand miles in less than two months in a 1989 Chevy station wagon named “Glenn” running his own sound and lighting performing 2- and 3-hour acoustic shows for fans across the country. Mize is excited for this new chapter and this new, much-anticipated release with Big Yellow Dog Music. For more information, please visit www.loganmize.com
Visiting Nashville and Need a Hotel?
GUARANTEED Lowest Rates for Nashville Hotels!
Nashville.com: The Complete Guide to Nashville, Tennessee!