Hoedown on The Harpeth Opens Today
The 3rd annual Hoedown on The Harpeth in Kingston Springs, TENN. opens today. Featuring The Travelin’ McCourys, Peter Rowan, Robbie Fulks, The Flea Market Hustlers, Inaugural Hoedown on the Harpeth All-Star Band (featuring David Grier, Shad Cobb, Mike Bub, Casey Campbell & Cory Walker), 50 Shades of Hay, Adam Olmstead, Shad Cobb & Jenny Obert + Friends, The Farmer and Adele, The Cowpokes and Ray Welch & The Grass Kickers.
You can buy a pass for the whole weekend, a Single-Day Friday or Saturday Pass. Pick up tickets by clicking here.
Gates open at noon on Friday, MUSIC BEGINS AT 5PM
- Grammy winner, Peter Rowan
- Int’l Bluegrass Music Assn INSTRUMENTAL GROUP OF THE YEAR, The Travelin’ McCourys
- Grammy nominee Robbie Fulks
- 50 Shades of Hay, The Farmer & Adele, Jenny Obert & Shad Cobb, The Cowpokes and more great entertainment
- FIDDLE COMPETITION 3PM Saturday (Kids to Adult)
- Come for one or two days … or stay and camp along the river on Hayshed Farms
- Food and Craft Vendors, Nightly Barn Dance, Camping, Jamming and more!
Tags 50 Shades of Hay Jenny Obert & Shad Cobb The Cowpokes The Farmer & Adele
T. Graham Brown and Canadian country music singer/songwriter Jason Blaine along with The 2020 CCMA …