PXG, a performance-focused golf equipment company, announced GRAMMY award-winning artist, Darius Rucker, as its newest ambassador today .
“Darius is more than another big name sporting our clubs. He’s a friend. And, quite possibly, a bigger golf fanatic than I am,” PXG founder and CEO, Bob Parsons shared. “He is already doing great things for golf through his relationship with the PGA TOUR and I know he will do great things for PXG too. I couldn’t be more proud to have him on board.”
Brought together by shared love the game, relentless pursuit of performance, and a friendship
formed on the golf course, Rucker currently has a full set of 14 PXG clubs in play.
“I play a lot of golf, and since switching to PXG clubs I’ve gone from an 8 handicap to a 4, and I broke 70 for the first time without changing any other part of my game,” Rucker noted.
What’s in Darius’s bag?
- 0811 XF GEN2 10.5 Driver – Fujikura Speeder Evo V 569- R
- 0341 X GEN2 3 Wood – Aldila-NV2KXV-Blue-70-R
- 0317 X GEN2 19 Hybrid – Accra iSeries 80i
- 031 7X GEN2 22 Hybrid – Accra iSeries 80i
- PXG 0311P 5-9W AeroTech SteelFiber 110cw
- PXG Sugar Daddy 52° and 56° Wedge – AeroTech SteelFiber 110cw S
- PXG Romeo 60° Wedge – AeroTech SteelFiber 110cw S
- PXG Gunboat GEN2 Putter
Rucker added, “I have a tremendous amount of respect for Bob – who he is, what he has accomplished and how he operates his businesses. I particularly love what he has done for the game of golf since launching PXG. It’s unlike anything I’ve ever experienced.”