Chris Young, who was just invited to become the newest member of the Grand Ole Opry, today revealed the song stack for his upcoming album, Losing Sleep, due October 20 on RCA Records Nashville. Working toward his third album release in under two years, Chris co-wrote every single song for the first time in a remarkable show of creative force, in addition to taking his third turn behind the board as co-producer.
Chris Young – Losing Sleep:
- “Losing Sleep” – Chris Young, Chris DeStefano, Josh Hoge
- “Hangin’ On” – Chris Young, Corey Crowder, Josh Hoge
- “Holiday” – Chris Young, Cary Barlowe, Johnny Bulford, Corey Crowder
- “Radio And The Rain” – Chris Young, Corey Crowder, Josh Hoge
- “Where I Go When I Drink” – Chris Young, Tyler Reeve, Trent Tomlinson
- “She’s Got A Way” – Chris Young, Cary Barlowe, Corey Crowder
- “Leave Me Wanting More” – Chris Young, Corey Crowder, John Pierce
- “Trouble Looking” – Chris Young, Corey Crowder, Liz Rose
- “Woke Up Like This” – Chris Young, Corey Crowder, Josh Hoge
- “Blacked Out” – Chris Young, Josh Hoge, Jon Randall
Fresh off the most successful record of his career, Losing Sleep finds Chris more inspired than ever before. There are new collaborators involved on the record with high-profile names like Liz Rose and Jon Randall, while he continues to work with a core group of tunesmiths including Josh Hoge and Chris’s co-producer, Corey Crowder.