Website Educational Media Foundation - K-LOVE, Air1, WTA & AccessMore
Are you a Marketing major, but not sure what area of marketing is right for you?
Employment Branding & Recruitment Marketing is a new & fast-growing niche of marketing that most people don’t think of.
Setting the scene….
This internship takes place within the tight-knit Talent Acquisition team of EMF’s Human Resources department. Working closely with this group of knowledgeable professionals, you will learn how to market our unique culture and open positions to potential applicants. You will be challenged to find creative new ways to reach people.
Your goal? To attract the right people and paint a picture of what it’s like to be a part of the EMF team.
What you will learn…
• How we use marketing strategies to communicate EMF’s employment brand to potential applicants, and how we use them to promote open jobs.
• How we use social media platforms, digital assets, data & analytics to drive talent acquisition decisions.
• How Employment Branding/Recruitment Marketing plays a part in the overall success of a Talent Acquisition team.
• How to partner with a team to accomplish a goal, enjoying a culture of serving, open communication & lots of laughter.
What are we looking for?
• A current student in their third or fourth year of college, pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Marketing or related field.
• Desire to learn & listen, a teachable attitude, ask questions, a natural curiosity & likes to research, are a self-starter, confident, yet humble.
• Ability to be creative, resourceful & media savvy.
• Strong computer skills; advance knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook). InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Keynote or Premiere Pro would be a plus! Social media experience a must, video & photography a plus.
• Demonstrated ability to represent ministry professionally and maintain listener confidentiality.
• Commitment to the culture, mission and values of K-LOVE and Air1.
What can you expect from us?
During this internship, you will experience EMF life; working in a collaborative, innovative & technical environment with a team that is committed to serving Christ in all that we do. The work that you will do will be meaningful and contribute to furthering the ministry. Your host department will coach, mentor and challenge you. You will learn about your selected field, but more importantly, you will learn about yourself.
This paid internship ($16.00/hr) will be 40 hours a week for 10 weeks, with flexible dates depending on your school schedule. Throughout the course of this internship, you’ll learn from our team of leaders, gaining knowledge of the media industry and business acumen to better prepare you for the business world which lies ahead of you.
APPLY NOW at www.klove.com/jobs
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org