- This event has passed.
Legendary Charity Cruise-In, Chattanooga Motorcar Festival
October 16 @ 5:00 am - 2:00 pm$100
Join us with your collector vehicle at the inaugural Legendary Charity Cruise In and not only be a part of the show but experience everything the Chattanooga Motorcar Festival offers for one entry fee.
Your Entry Fee Includes
- Entry for One Collector Car
- Two Spectator Admission Tickets for the Driver and a Guest
- VIP Parking – Newly excavated gravel lot will be professionally rolled and soaked
- Located adjacent to the Pace Grand Prix at the Bend
- Track Side Viewing – Spectacular viewpoint for the wheel-to-wheel action in nine classes, including open wheel cars, CanAm cars, GT cars and more!
- Entry into the Paddock for close-up views of cars and drivers
- Cruise In Legendary Awards from Celebrity Judges
- Free Tram Rides to West Village
- Entry to all Chattanooga Motorcar Festival Saturday events
- Spectator entry for Mecum Auctions at the Convention Center
Space is limited to 400 cars, and the entry fee is a charitable donation of only $100. Your donation through the Fifty Plus Foundation will support neuroscience research at CHI Memorial that will generate the next 10-plus years of neuroscience medical breakthroughs that will make a global impact.
Note: Gates will open at 5 am est. All cars must be parked before 7:30 am est, allowing a two-hour window for parking. Due to the expected crowd, ALL CARS MUST REMAIN IN PLACE UNTIL THE CLOSE OF THE EVENT AT 3 PM EST.Nashville Concert & Show Tickets
Visiting Nashville and Need a Hotel?
GUARANTEED Lowest Rates for Nashville Hotels!
Nashville.com: The Complete Guide to Nashville, Tennessee!