“Festive Return” with the Nashville Philharmonic Orchestra
October 19 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pmFree
After a 20-month hiatus due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Nashville Philharmonic Orchestra (NPO) is celebrating a “Festive Return” to in-person performance. Free, family-friendly, and open to the public. Masks required.
- Dmitri Shostakovich – Festive Overture
- Paul Creston – Concertino for Marimba, mvt. 3
(featuring percussionist Jesse Strauss, 2020 Adult Concerto Competition Winner)
- Deborah Henson-Conant – Soñando en Español, mvt. 3 “Baroque Flamenco” (featuring harpist Liana Alpino, 2021 Adult Concerto Competition Winner)
- Florence Price – Symphony No. 1 in E Minor
This program is not being repeated, so plan to join us for this spectacular event!
- All NPO musicians, staff, and volunteer ushers are fully vaccinated and will be masked at all times.
- As the NPO staff and venue do not have the capacity to check proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test, audience members will be required to wear a mask at all times.
- Some rows may be closed to allow for distancing. Family groups may sit together, but we ask you to otherwise keep at least 6 feet of distance.
We ask the audience to be aware of any possible symptoms or close contact with a positive case. If you are not feeling well, please stay home.
Funded in part by the Metropolitan Nashville Arts Commission and the Tennessee Arts Commission.Nashville Concert & Show Tickets
Visiting Nashville and Need a Hotel?
GUARANTEED Lowest Rates for Nashville Hotels!
Nashville.com: The Complete Guide to Nashville, Tennessee!