- This event has passed.
2020 Tour de Nash
May 9 @ 7:30 am - 3:00 pmFree – $55
The 16th annual Tour de Nash is Nashville’s largest urban bike ride. Take on the City Tour (8mi), Local Tour (25 mi), or Grand Tour (45mi) to suit your riding style. Join 1,500 riders and discover the city on 3 brand new routes. The Tour is a RIDE, not a RACE – everyone is welcome! F
- 8, 25, and 45 mile ride options suitable for bicyclists of all skill levels.
- Scenic routes highlighting Nashville’s neighborhoods, bikeways and greenways.
- Rest stops featuring refreshments, bathroom facilities, and basic bicycle maintenance equipment available every 10-15 miles.
- Bikes of all styles welcome! (including e-bikes)
- Ride starts and ends at Frankie Pierce Park. Paid Tour de Nash registrants will receive one food voucher redeemable at participating vendors.
- Discounts available for military, and active students!=
Visit www.tourdenash.com for most up-to-date info.
Visiting Nashville and Need a Hotel?
GUARANTEED Lowest Rates for Nashville Hotels!
Nashville.com: The Complete Guide to Nashville, Tennessee!